The CenturyLink Retirees do not have special access to any of the LUMEN systems.
We have found the links below to be the most helpful for gaining access to, or getting answers for: Retirement information / Password help / HRA info / Life Insurance / Dental / Businessolver / MyChoice / Via Benefits / Concessions / 1099’s, etc.
Not ready to join? If you’ve found this page to be of help, please consider a small donation to help maintain links and keep the page up to date. Thank you for your support!
1) LUMEN Benefits – https://www.lumenbenefits.com/httpdocs2/index.html
2) LUMEN Retiree Benefits Links – https://www.lumenbenefits.com/ret-status-lndg.html
2) LUMEN Pension Center: Your online resource for pension benefits from the Lumen Combined Pension Plan. https://www.lumenpension.ehr.com
4) RETIREE BENEFITS SYSTEM: Navigation Guide
- Address Change
- Password help
- HRA information
- Life Insurance
- Via Benefits
- And more…
Hint – Check out the contents starting on the second page. Once you find your topic, click on it, and it will bring you directly that subject in the document. https://www.lumenbenefits.com/pdf/001903.pdf
5) SERVICE CENTER: Voice Response System Guides.
Phone and option numbers for both of the service centers. Note: These menus change from time-to-time. If you encounter something new, please let us know here)
Lumen Health and Welfare at BusinessSolver. For matters relating to your HRA. (Health Reimbursement Account) Voice Menu at: https://ctlretirees.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Lumen-Health-and-Welfare-at-BusinessSolver_.pdf
Lumen Health and Life. For All Retiree Benefits NOT related to HRA questions) Voice Menu at: https://ctlretirees.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Lumen-Health-and-Life_.pdf
6) HR Connect
An email contact for Lumen/CenturyLink should you need information on any subject not covered in the links above, like, “when can I get my retirement”, “where’s my 1099”, or anything else. For more information continue to Contact HR Connect.
8) United Healthcare – For retiree’s questions on the new Medicare Advantage Plan + Dental (MAPD+D) – (844) 588-5873
9) What to do when a retiree dies. Contains information we hope never to need, but it’s a must have for when that time comes. It’s also another tool for preparing end of life documents. – https://ctlretirees.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/When-a-Retiree-Dies-04-07-2022.pdf
11) What’s an award letter, when would I need one, and how do I get one? (Income verification) An Award Letter is documentation that verifies your income. It is also known as a “benefit verification letter,” a “budget letter,” a “benefits letter,” a “proof of income letter,” or a “proof of award letter.” https://ctlretirees.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Whats-an-award-letter.pdf
12) Changes to pension benefit payments for a subset of Lumen pension recipients. (The Transfer of pension payments from the Lumen Combined Pension Plan to Athene Annuity) – Includes contact information for ATHENE https://ctlretirees.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Transfer-of-pension-payments-from-the-Lumen-Combined-Pension-Plan-to-Athene-Annuity.pdf
13) IRS: Telephone and and Onlne Resourse help – https://www.irs.gov/help/telephone-assistance
14) Other Retiree Organizations which may be more appropriate to your situation or location can be found on the Bell System Memorial page. *Scroll down and click on “Retiree Information”