– Marina Pearson –
If you or anyone you know is interested in joining us, you’re invited!
Medicare Webinar Series
Knowing the facts about Medicare and how it may factor into your future is important to your overall retirement plan. Join these 60-minute Medicare webinar series and learn from our Medicare experts:
- How Medicare works.
- More about your coverage choices.
- Medicare Advantage and the new Lumen Medicare Advantage plan.
- And other resources and tools to keep you informed.
Topic: Medicare 101
Webinar Hosted by: DROCGA (Denver Regional Council of Governments Area Agency) / SHIP Program(State Health Insurance Assistance Program) / and Lumen Technologies.
This webinar covers the basics of Medicare, the Federal government health insurance for people over age 65. The class includes how and when to enroll, what Medicare covers, Medicare costs, and Medicare options and choices, including:
• Medicare’s 2 paths
• Medicare Part A Hospital Insurance
• Medicare Part B Medicare Insurance
• Part C Medicare Advantage Plans
• Part D Prescription Drug Plans
• Medicare Supplement Plans (Medigap)
The class is taught by personnel from the Colorado State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP), a national governmental program that educates people about Medicare, helps them understand their Medicare options, and assists with solving problems.
You can click the links below to register.
Medicare 101 Webinar dates:
- April 11th – 11a.m. MT
- Registration link: https://lumen.zoom.us/…/register/WN_AdHEvnpyS_eQMzXjn3U1dw
- June 20th – 11a.m. MT
- Registration link: https://lumen.zoom.us/…/register/WN_NhyLNMvgT228qAm9xtlcdQ
- September 12th – 11a.m. MT
- Registration link: https://lumen.zoom.us/…/register/WN_il66GwRsTLezcTBZIhanWQ
- December 13th – 11a.m. MT
- Registration link: https://lumen.zoom.us/…/register/WN_XKJ5pXUST_m7vp1wOeePJQ
Categories: Medicare News
Comment or leave a reply