From Marina Pearson, HR VP Lumen, February 15, 2022, 8 p.m. central.
A few new updates…
- BSC is making progress to getting HRA claims submitted in Jan/Feb paid and will finish with a large (thousands) batch later this week for payment next week. New/ongoing claims are taking about 5-7 business days to process.
- Service reps are making proactive outbound calls to retirees who have repeatedly called the service center but have not reached a rep. A new class of trained reps were added to the phones yesterday.
- The first Retiree System Navigation Guide is at the printer so hopefully will be in the mail next week. The guide for Pre91/ERO92 retiree will make it to the printer later this week.
- Correcting data transition issues from the prior vendor: 1) If your HRA was “waived” for 2022, the accounts are in progress to be reinstated, if your SHARE (Embarq) balances were not loaded those are being corrected and if anyone is VEBA life (Embarq) eligible, the amount of the benefit is being corrected.
- More actions happening but those are a few top-of-mind.
Categories: Retiree News