Many of you probably started your career at a 1950s gray metal desk with a Model 500 telephone and maybe a typewriter and fax machine nearby. Who would have guessed that we’d now be arranging a meeting that is beyond anything the Bell System Picture-Phone envisioned!
The annual membership meeting will not be an in-person event. It will be a Zoom meeting you can attend on your computer or telephone.
- Retiree Association 2021 Annual Meeting
- Thursday, September 23, 2021
- 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. CDT
- Zoom Link to be provided
This is to let you know our current plans. Here are some of the meeting details:
• We already have a commitment from Marina Pearson, VP-Benefits & Policy for Lumen. (CenturyLink is part of Lumen Technologies now.) On page seven of this publication, you will see some of the questions we have asked her to address.
• Another Lumen speaker will address the current activities of the corporation.
• We will also have a speaker from the National Retiree Legislative Network (NRLN). They will cover the hot topics for legislation that impacts retirees.
• Now we need your help. If you believe that you will or might attend the meeting, please send an email to email@example.com. This will help us arrange facilities for the meeting.
• In August, we will send out information you need to join the meeting. You do not have to have Zoom loaded on your computer to participate via Zoom, and you can hear the audio on your phone without a computer or smart phone.
We hope you have come through this challenging time in good health and are now starting to enjoy time with family and friends again. While we would love to see you in person, we’re grateful for the technology that allows a virtual gathering of the old telephone gang. Again, thank you for letting us know if you plan to attend by sending a quick email to ctlretirees@rmhtax. com. Please include your full name and your city’s name.
You may also call 763-432-2860 and leave a message with the same information.